Mitochondrial DNA offers unique insights into invasion history of the common starling
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2307–2317, June 2011
How to Cite
ROLLINS, L. A., WOOLNOUGH, A. P., SINCLAIR, R., MOONEY, N. J. and SHERWIN, W. B. (2011), Mitochondrial DNA offers unique insights into invasion history of the common starling. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2307–2317. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05101.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Received 30 November 2010; revision received 17 February 2011; accepted 8 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!