Joint senior authors.
How do consumers deal with stoichiometric constraints? Lessons from functional genomics using Daphnia pulex
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2341–2352, June 2011
How to Cite
JEYASINGH, P. D., RAGAVENDRAN, A., PALAND, S., LOPEZ, J. A., STERNER, R. W. and COLBOURNE, J. K. (2011), How do consumers deal with stoichiometric constraints? Lessons from functional genomics using Daphnia pulex. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2341–2352. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05102.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Received 29 November 2010; revision received 18 February 2011; accepted 28 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!