Measuring population differentiation using GST or D? A simulation study with microsatellite DNA markers under a finite island model and nonequilibrium conditions
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2494–2509, June 2011
How to Cite
LENG, L. and ZHANG, D.-X. (2011), Measuring population differentiation using GST or D? A simulation study with microsatellite DNA markers under a finite island model and nonequilibrium conditions. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2494–2509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05108.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Received 10 October 2010; revision received 17 January 2011, 25 February 2011; accepted 13 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!