Gene genealogies reveal cryptic species and host preferences for the pine fungal pathogen Grosmannia clavigera
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2581–2602, June 2011
How to Cite
ALAMOUTI, S. M., WANG, V., DiGUISTINI, S., SIX, D. L., BOHLMANN, J., HAMELIN, R. C., FEAU, N. and BREUIL, C. (2011), Gene genealogies reveal cryptic species and host preferences for the pine fungal pathogen Grosmannia clavigera. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2581–2602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05109.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
- Received 29 November 2010; revision received 23 February 2011; accepted 16 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!