Phylogeography and genetic structure of the red-legged partridge (Alectoris rufa): more evidence for refugia within the Iberian glacial refugium
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2628–2642, June 2011
How to Cite
FERRERO, M. E., BLANCO-AGUIAR, J. A., LOUGHEED, S. C., SÁNCHEZ-BARBUDO, I., De NOVA, P. J. G., VILLAFUERTE, R. and DÁVILA, J. A. (2011), Phylogeography and genetic structure of the red-legged partridge (Alectoris rufa): more evidence for refugia within the Iberian glacial refugium. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2628–2642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05111.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received 3 December 2010; revision received 4 March 2011; accepted 8 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!