Is sexual selection driving diversification of the bioluminescent ponyfishes (Teleostei: Leiognathidae)?
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2818–2834, July 2011
How to Cite
CHAKRABARTY, P., DAVIS, M. P., SMITH, W. L., BALDWIN, Z. H. and SPARKS, J. S. (2011), Is sexual selection driving diversification of the bioluminescent ponyfishes (Teleostei: Leiognathidae)?. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2818–2834. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05112.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Received 24 September 2010; revision received 2 March 2011; accepted 14 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!