Divergent transcriptional response to thermal stress by Anopheles gambiae larvae carrying alternative arrangements of inversion 2La
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2567–2580, June 2011
How to Cite
CASSONE, B. J., MOLLOY, M. J., CHENG, C., TAN, J. C., HAHN, M. W. and BESANSKY, N. J. (2011), Divergent transcriptional response to thermal stress by Anopheles gambiae larvae carrying alternative arrangements of inversion 2La. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2567–2580. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05114.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received 25 January 2011; revision received 14 March 2011; accepted 19 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!