An integrative approach to delimiting species in a rare but widespread mycoheterotrophic orchid
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2771–2786, July 2011
How to Cite
BARRETT, C. F. and FREUDENSTEIN, J. V. (2011), An integrative approach to delimiting species in a rare but widespread mycoheterotrophic orchid. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2771–2786. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05124.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Received 29 November 2010; revision received 31 March 2011; accepted 13 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!