Present address: Crista Burke, Department of Biology, Tufts University, Medford, MA 02155, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolbachia-mediated persistence of mtDNA from a potentially extinct species
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2805–2817, July 2011
How to Cite
DYER, K. A., BURKE, C. and JAENIKE, J. (2011), Wolbachia-mediated persistence of mtDNA from a potentially extinct species. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2805–2817. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05128.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received 27 December 2010; revision revised 7 April 2011; accepted 18 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!