Variation in repeat length and heteroplasmy of the mitochondrial DNA control region along a core–edge gradient in the eastern spadefoot toad (Pelobates syriacus)
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2878–2887, July 2011
How to Cite
MUNWES, I., GEFFEN, E., FRIEDMANN, A., TIKOCHINSKI, Y. and GAFNY, S. (2011), Variation in repeat length and heteroplasmy of the mitochondrial DNA control region along a core–edge gradient in the eastern spadefoot toad (Pelobates syriacus). Molecular Ecology, 20: 2878–2887. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05134.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received 18 July 2010; revision received 8 April 2011; accepted 18 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!