Present address: Departamento de Ecología de Humedales, Estación Biológica de Doñana (CSIC), Américo Vespucio s/n, E-41013, Sevilla, Spain.
On the specificity of avian blood parasites: revealing specific and generalist relationships between haemosporidians and biting midges
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 3275–3287, August 2011
How to Cite
MARTÍNEZ-de la PUENTE, J., MARTÍNEZ, J., RIVERO-de AGUILAR, J., HERRERO, J. and MERINO, S. (2011), On the specificity of avian blood parasites: revealing specific and generalist relationships between haemosporidians and biting midges. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3275–3287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05136.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received 11 November 2010; revision received 19 April 2011; accepted 25 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!