Spatial structure and the effects of host and soil environments on communities of ectomycorrhizal fungi in wooded savannas and rain forests of Continental Africa and Madagascar
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 3071–3080, July 2011
How to Cite
TEDERSOO, L., BAHRAM, M., JAIRUS, T., BECHEM, E., CHINOYA, S., MPUMBA, R., LEAL, M., RANDRIANJOHANY, E., RAZAFIMANDIMBISON, S., SADAM, A., NAADEL, T. and KÕLJALG, U. (2011), Spatial structure and the effects of host and soil environments on communities of ectomycorrhizal fungi in wooded savannas and rain forests of Continental Africa and Madagascar. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3071–3080. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05145.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received 20 December 2010; revision received 25 April 2011; accepted 2 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!