‡‡Present address: Department of Biology, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI, 49855 USA.
Measures of linkage disequilibrium among neighbouring SNPs indicate asymmetries across the house mouse hybrid zone
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2985–3000, July 2011
How to Cite
WANG, L., LUZYNSKI, K., POOL, J. E., JANOUŠEK, V., DUFKOVÁ, P., VYSKOČILOVÁ, M. M., TEETER, K. C., NACHMAN, M. W., MUNCLINGER, P., MACHOLÁN, M., PIÁLEK, J. and TUCKER, P. K. (2011), Measures of linkage disequilibrium among neighbouring SNPs indicate asymmetries across the house mouse hybrid zone. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2985–3000. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05148.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2011
- Received 14 March 2011; revision received 27 April 2011; accepted 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!