Alien eggs in duck nests: brood parasitism or a help from Grandma?
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 3237–3250, August 2011
How to Cite
TIEDEMANN, R., PAULUS, K. B., HAVENSTEIN, K., THORSTENSEN, S., PETERSEN, A., LYNGS, P. and MILINKOVITCH, M. C. (2011), Alien eggs in duck nests: brood parasitism or a help from Grandma?. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3237–3250. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05158.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received 1 March 2011; revision received 29 April 2011; accepted 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!