Heterozygosity and survival in blue tits (Cyanistes caeruleus): contrasting effects of presumably functional and neutral loci
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 4028–4041, October 2011
How to Cite
OLANO-MARIN, J., MUELLER, J. C. and KEMPENAERS, B. (2011), Heterozygosity and survival in blue tits (Cyanistes caeruleus): contrasting effects of presumably functional and neutral loci. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4028–4041. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05177.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
- Received 25 March 2011; revision received 20 May 2011; accepted 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!