Genetic and phenotypic variation across a hybrid zone between ecologically divergent tree squirrels (Tamiasciurus)
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 3350–3366, August 2011
How to Cite
CHAVEZ, A. S., SALTZBERG, C. J. and KENAGY, G. J. (2011), Genetic and phenotypic variation across a hybrid zone between ecologically divergent tree squirrels (Tamiasciurus). Molecular Ecology, 20: 3350–3366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05184.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Received 7 February 2011; revision received 26 May 2011; accepted 30 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!