Connectivity, small islands and large distances: the Cellana strigilis limpet complex in the Southern Ocean
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 3399–3413, August 2011
How to Cite
REISSER, C. M. O., WOOD, A. R., BELL, J. J. and GARDNER, J. P. A. (2011), Connectivity, small islands and large distances: the Cellana strigilis limpet complex in the Southern Ocean. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3399–3413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05185.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Received 10 March 2011; revision received 27 May 2011; accepted 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!