These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Intraspecific support for the polygyny-vs.-polyandry hypothesis in the bulldog ant Myrmecia brevinoda
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3681–3691, September 2011
How to Cite
QIAN, Z.-Q., SCHLÜNS, H., SCHLICK-STEINER, B. C., STEINER, F. M., ROBSON, S. K. A., SCHLÜNS, E. A. and CROZIER, R. H. (2011), Intraspecific support for the polygyny-vs.-polyandry hypothesis in the bulldog ant Myrmecia brevinoda. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3681–3691. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05195.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received 12 March 2011; revision received 4 June 2011; accepted 14 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!