High gene flow across large geographic scales reduces extinction risk for a highly specialised coral feeding butterflyfish
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 3584–3598, September 2011
How to Cite
LAWTON, R. J., MESSMER, V., PRATCHETT, M. S. and BAY, L. K. (2011), High gene flow across large geographic scales reduces extinction risk for a highly specialised coral feeding butterflyfish. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3584–3598. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05207.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 3 May 2011; revision received 8 June 2011; accepted 18 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!