Back from the brink: potential for genetic rescue in a critically endangered tree
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 3773–3784, September 2011
How to Cite
FINGER, A., KETTLE, C. J., KAISER-BUNBURY, C. N., VALENTIN, T., DOUDEE, D., MATATIKEN, D. and GHAZOUL, J. (2011), Back from the brink: potential for genetic rescue in a critically endangered tree. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3773–3784. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05228.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Received 22 March 2011; revision received 23 June 2011; accepted 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!