Ricardo Rodríguez and Oscar Ramírez contributed equally to this work.
50,000 years of genetic uniformity in the critically endangered Iberian lynx
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 3785–3795, September 2011
How to Cite
RODRÍGUEZ, R., RAMÍREZ, O., VALDIOSERA, C. E., GARCÍA, N., ALDA, F., MADURELL-MALAPEIRA, J., MARMI, J., DOADRIO, I., WILLERSLEV, E., GÖTHERSTRÖM, A., ARSUAGA, J. L., THOMAS, M. G., LALUEZA-FOX, C. and DALÉN, L. (2011), 50,000 years of genetic uniformity in the critically endangered Iberian lynx. Molecular Ecology, 20: 3785–3795. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05231.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Received 2 April 2011; revision received 23 June 2011; accepted 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!