Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL DNA
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1848–1863, April 2012
How to Cite
ZHANG, A.-B., MUSTER, C., LIANG, H.-B., ZHU, C.-D., CROZIER, R., WAN, P., FENG, J. and WARD, R. D. (2012), A fuzzy-set-theory-based approach to analyse species membership in DNA barcoding. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1848–1863. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05235.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Received 13 July 2010; revision received 27 April 2011; accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!