Microgeographic socio-genetic structure of an African cooperative breeding passerine revealed: integrating behavioural and genetic data
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 662–672, February 2012
How to Cite
RIBEIRO, Â. M., LLOYD, P., FELDHEIM, K. A. and BOWIE, R. C. K. (2012), Microgeographic socio-genetic structure of an African cooperative breeding passerine revealed: integrating behavioural and genetic data. Molecular Ecology, 21: 662–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05236.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Received 25 January 2011; revision received 23 March 2011; accepted 31 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!