Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 699–714, February 2012
How to Cite
KULIK, L., MUNIZ, L., MUNDRY, R. and WIDDIG, A. (2012), Patterns of interventions and the effect of coalitions and sociality on male fitness. Molecular Ecology, 21: 699–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05250.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Received 20 April 2011; revision received 6 July 2011; accepted 14 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!