Using probability modelling and genetic parentage assignment to test the role of local mate availability in mating system variation
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 572–586, February 2012
How to Cite
BLYTON, M. D. J., BANKS, S. C., PEAKALL, R. and LINDENMAYER, D. B. (2012), Using probability modelling and genetic parentage assignment to test the role of local mate availability in mating system variation. Molecular Ecology, 21: 572–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05252.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Received 28 February 2011; revision received 10 June 2011; accepted 16 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!