Female influence on pre- and post-copulatory sexual selection and its genetic basis in Drosophila melanogaster
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 4098–4108, October 2011
How to Cite
GIARDINA, T. J., BEAVIS, A., CLARK, A. G. and FIUMERA, A. C. (2011), Female influence on pre- and post-copulatory sexual selection and its genetic basis in Drosophila melanogaster. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4098–4108. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05253.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Received 23 March 2011; revision received 22 June 2011; accepted 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!