Genome-wide analysis of alternative reproductive phenotypes in honeybee workers
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 4070–4084, October 2011
How to Cite
CARDOEN, D., WENSELEERS, T., ERNST, U. R., DANNEELS, E. L., LAGET, D., DE GRAAF, D. C., SCHOOFS, L. and VERLEYEN, P. (2011), Genome-wide analysis of alternative reproductive phenotypes in honeybee workers. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4070–4084. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05254.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Received 30 November 2010; revision revised 21 June 2011; accepted 24 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!