Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL DNA
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1966–1979, April 2012
How to Cite
ANDERSEN, K., BIRD, K. L., RASMUSSEN, M., HAILE, J., BREUNING-MADSEN, H., KJÆR, K. H., ORLANDO, L., GILBERT, M. T. P. and WILLERSLEV, E. (2012), Meta-barcoding of ‘dirt’ DNA from soil reflects vertebrate biodiversity. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1966–1979. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05261.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Received 5 January 2011; revision received 19 July 2011; accepted 27 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!