Evolutionary significance of the invasion of introduced populations into the native range of Meconopsis cambrica
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 4318–4331, October 2011
How to Cite
VALTUEÑA, F. J., PRESTON, C. D. and KADEREIT, J. W. (2011), Evolutionary significance of the invasion of introduced populations into the native range of Meconopsis cambrica. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4318–4331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05273.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Received 7 April 2011; revision received 12 July 2011; accepted 29 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!