These authors contributed equally.
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 732–744, February 2012
How to Cite
ORTEGA-ORTIZ, J. G., ENGELHAUPT, D., WINSOR, M., MATE, B. R. and RUS HOELZEL, A. (2012), Kinship of long-term associates in the highly social sperm whale. Molecular Ecology, 21: 732–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05274.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received 11 April 2011; revision received 19 July 2011; accepted 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!