Adaptive responses and disruptive effects: how major wildfire influences kinship-based social interactions in a forest marsupial
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 673–684, February 2012
How to Cite
BANKS, S. C., BLYTON, M. D. J., BLAIR, D., McBURNEY, L. and LINDENMAYER, D. B. (2012), Adaptive responses and disruptive effects: how major wildfire influences kinship-based social interactions in a forest marsupial. Molecular Ecology, 21: 673–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05282.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Received 12 February 2011; revision received 18 April 2011; accepted 28 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!