1J.T.S and S.N. contributed equally to this work.
Disentangling the roles of natural selection and genetic drift in shaping variation at MHC immunity genes
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 4408–4420, November 2011
How to Cite
SUTTON, J. T., NAKAGAWA, S., ROBERTSON, B. C. and JAMIESON, I. G. (2011), Disentangling the roles of natural selection and genetic drift in shaping variation at MHC immunity genes. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4408–4420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05292.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received 28 June 2011; revision received 15 August 2011; accepted 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!