FROM THE COVER
Metagenetic community analysis of microbial eukaryotes illuminates biogeographic patterns in deep-sea and shallow water sediments
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1048–1059, March 2012
How to Cite
BIK, H. M., SUNG, W., DE LEY, P., BALDWIN, J. G., SHARMA, J., ROCHA-OLIVARES, A. and THOMAS, W. K. (2012), Metagenetic community analysis of microbial eukaryotes illuminates biogeographic patterns in deep-sea and shallow water sediments. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1048–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05297.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received 12 January 2011; revision received 11 August 2011; accepted 16 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!