These two authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Genetic structure in a dynamic baboon hybrid zone corroborates behavioural observations in a hybrid population
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 715–731, February 2012
How to Cite
CHARPENTIER, M. J. E., FONTAINE, M. C., CHEREL, E., RENOULT, J. P., JENKINS, T., BENOIT, L., BARTHÈS, N., ALBERTS, S. C. and TUNG, J. (2012), Genetic structure in a dynamic baboon hybrid zone corroborates behavioural observations in a hybrid population. Molecular Ecology, 21: 715–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05302.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 20 May 2011; revision received 19 August 2011; accepted 30 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!