Present address: Science Applications International Corporation, MD, USA.
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 130–144, January 2012
How to Cite
LESSIOS, H. A., LOCKHART, S., COLLIN, R., SOTIL, G., SANCHEZ-JEREZ, P., ZIGLER, K. S., PEREZ, A. F., GARRIDO, M. J., GEYER, L. B., BERNARDI, G., VACQUIER, V. D., HAROUN, R. and KESSING, B. D. (2012), Phylogeography and bindin evolution in Arbacia, a sea urchin genus with an unusual distribution. Molecular Ecology, 21: 130–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05303.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received 14 July 2011; revision received 26 August 2011; accepted 30 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!