Quantifying effects of environmental and geographical factors on patterns of genetic differentiation
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 4631–4642, November 2011
How to Cite
LEE, C.-R. and MITCHELL-OLDS, T. (2011), Quantifying effects of environmental and geographical factors on patterns of genetic differentiation. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4631–4642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05310.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received 12 May 2011; revision received 15 August 2011; accepted 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!