Inferring the origin of populations introduced from a genetically structured native range by approximate Bayesian computation: case study of the invasive ladybird Harmonia axyridis
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 4654–4670, November 2011
How to Cite
LOMBAERT, E., GUILLEMAUD, T., THOMAS, C. E., LAWSON HANDLEY, L. J., LI, J., WANG, S., PANG, H., GORYACHEVA, I., ZAKHAROV, I. A., JOUSSELIN, E., POLAND, R. L., MIGEON, A., Van LENTEREN, J., DE CLERCQ, P., BERKVENS, N., JONES, W. and ESTOUP, A. (2011), Inferring the origin of populations introduced from a genetically structured native range by approximate Bayesian computation: case study of the invasive ladybird Harmonia axyridis. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4654–4670. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05322.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Received 18 March 2011; revision received 15 September 2011; accepted 16 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!