Catching-up but telomere loss: half-opening the black box of growth and ageing trade-off in wild king penguin chicks
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1500–1510, March 2012
How to Cite
GEIGER, S., LE VAILLANT, M., LEBARD, T., REICHERT, S., STIER, A., LE MAHO, Y. and CRISCUOLO, F. (2012), Catching-up but telomere loss: half-opening the black box of growth and ageing trade-off in wild king penguin chicks. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1500–1510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05331.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 21 December 2010; revision received 2 September 2011; accepted 14 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!