Comparisons between QST and FST—how wrong have we been?
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4830–4839, December 2011
How to Cite
EDELAAR, P., BURRACO, P. and GOMEZ-MESTRE, I. (2011), Comparisons between QST and FST—how wrong have we been?. Molecular Ecology, 20: 4830–4839. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05333.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Received 19 July 2011; revision received 16 September 2011; accepted 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!