Superiority of extra-pair offspring: maternal but not genetic effects as revealed by a mixed cross-fostering design
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 5074–5091, December 2011
How to Cite
KRIST, M. and MUNCLINGER, P. (2011), Superiority of extra-pair offspring: maternal but not genetic effects as revealed by a mixed cross-fostering design. Molecular Ecology, 20: 5074–5091. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05337.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Received 3 May 2011; revision received 19 September 2011; accepted 28 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!