Phylogenetic patterns in zopherine beetles are related to ecological niche width and dispersal limitation
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 5060–5073, December 2011
How to Cite
BASELGA, A., RECUERO, E., PARRA-OLEA, G. and GARCÍA-PARÍS, M. (2011), Phylogenetic patterns in zopherine beetles are related to ecological niche width and dispersal limitation. Molecular Ecology, 20: 5060–5073. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05342.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Received 29 April 2011; revision received 23 September 2011; accepted 2 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!