‡ Present address: Department of Microbiology & Immunology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 4R2,
Climate-induced changes to the ancestral population size of two Patagonian galaxiids: the influence of glacial cycling
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 5280–5294, December 2011
How to Cite
ZEMLAK, T. S., WALDE, S. J., HABIT, E. M. and RUZZANTE, D. E. (2011), Climate-induced changes to the ancestral population size of two Patagonian galaxiids: the influence of glacial cycling. Molecular Ecology, 20: 5280–5294. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05352.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Received 7 July 2011; revision received 23 September 2011; accepted 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!