Present address: Biology Centre AS CR, Institute of Soil Biology, České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 195–206, January 2012
How to Cite
BOUFFAUD, M.-L., KYSELKOVÁ, M., GOUESNARD, B., GRUNDMANN, G., MULLER, D. and MOËNNE-LOCCOZ, Y. (2012), Is diversification history of maize influencing selection of soil bacteria by roots?. Molecular Ecology, 21: 195–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05359.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received 25 February 2011; revision received 26 August 2011; accepted 26 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!