Ancient DNA from an Early Neolithic Iberian population supports a pioneer colonization by first farmers
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January 2012
How to Cite
GAMBA, C., FERNÁNDEZ, E., TIRADO, M., DEGUILLOUX, M. F., PEMONGE, M. H., UTRILLA, P., EDO, M., MOLIST, M., RASTEIRO, R., CHIKHI, L. and ARROYO-PARDO, E. (2012), Ancient DNA from an Early Neolithic Iberian population supports a pioneer colonization by first farmers. Molecular Ecology, 21: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05361.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 8 July 2011; revision received 5 October 2011; accepted 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!