These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evidence for genetic differentiation and variable recombination rates among Dutch populations of the opportunistic human pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 57–70, January 2012
How to Cite
KLAASSEN, C. H. W., GIBBONS, J. G., FEDOROVA, N. D., MEIS, J. F. and ROKAS, A. (2012), Evidence for genetic differentiation and variable recombination rates among Dutch populations of the opportunistic human pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus. Molecular Ecology, 21: 57–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05364.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Received 26 January 2011; revision received 28 September 2011; accepted 10 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!