Population structure and migration pattern of a conifer pathogen, Grosmannia clavigera, as influenced by its symbiont, the mountain pine beetle
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 Crown in the right of Canada
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 71–86, January 2012
How to Cite
TSUI, C. K. M., ROE, A. D., EL-KASSABY, Y. A., RICE, A. V., ALAMOUTI, S. M., SPERLING, F. A. H., COOKE, J. E. K., BOHLMANN, J. and HAMELIN, R. C. (2012), Population structure and migration pattern of a conifer pathogen, Grosmannia clavigera, as influenced by its symbiont, the mountain pine beetle. Molecular Ecology, 21: 71–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05366.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 21 June 2011; revision received 16 September 2011, 7 October 2011; accepted 16 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!