High diversity in populations of the introduced plant pathogen, Cryphonectria parasitica, due to encounters between genetically divergent genotypes
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 87–99, January 2012
How to Cite
JEŽIĆ, M., KRSTIN, L., RIGLING, D. and ĆURKOVIĆ-PERICA, M. (2012), High diversity in populations of the introduced plant pathogen, Cryphonectria parasitica, due to encounters between genetically divergent genotypes. Molecular Ecology, 21: 87–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05369.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Received 22 February 2011; revision received 7 October 2011; accepted 16 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!