Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 587–596, February 2012
How to Cite
LAURENT, R., TOUPANCE, B. and CHAIX, R. (2012), Non-random mate choice in humans: insights from a genome scan. Molecular Ecology, 21: 587–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05376.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received 1 June 2011; revision received 20 September 2011; accepted 28 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!