Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Delaware, 118 Wolf Hall, Newark, DE 19716, USA.
Heterozygosity predicts clutch and egg size but not plasticity in a house sparrow population with no evidence of inbreeding
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 406–420, January 2012
How to Cite
WETZEL, D. P., STEWART, I. R. K. and WESTNEAT, D. F. (2012), Heterozygosity predicts clutch and egg size but not plasticity in a house sparrow population with no evidence of inbreeding. Molecular Ecology, 21: 406–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05380.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Received 14 June 2011; revision received 21 October 2011; accepted 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!