Multi locus analysis of Pristionchus pacificus on La Réunion Island reveals an evolutionary history shaped by multiple introductions, constrained dispersal events and rare out-crossing
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 250–266, January 2012
How to Cite
MORGAN, K., McGAUGHRAN, A., VILLATE, L., HERRMANN, M., WITTE, H., BARTELMES, G., ROCHAT, J. and SOMMER, R. J. (2012), Multi locus analysis of Pristionchus pacificus on La Réunion Island reveals an evolutionary history shaped by multiple introductions, constrained dispersal events and rare out-crossing. Molecular Ecology, 21: 250–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05382.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received 14 July 2011; revision received 23 September 2011; accepted 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!